The Trustee for LAMMINAA PUBLIC TRUST (the “we”, the “our”, the “us”, the “Lamminaa Public Trust”) complies with the provisions relating to privacy and to the collection, use, disclosure, and storage of your personal information contained in the:
- Australian Privacy Act 1988,
- Australian Privacy Principals (APPs), and
- privacy and confidentiality provisions contained in the Rules for Lamminaa Public Trust, and
- privacy and confidentiality provisions contained in the Code of Conduct for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement and Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) in Disaster Relief, and
- Code of conduct of and for FREDRICK HOLDINGS LIMITED in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and British Overseas Territories and the Commonwealth of Nations and British Commonwealth realms (such as Canada, Belize, Jamaica and the Solomon Islands) and Britannic Crown dependencies.
Customers and users are concerned about how their personal information will be used and we recognize these concerns about their privacy and confidentiality.
All dates within this World Wide Web site and Service are, unless specified otherwise, on the Gregorian Common Era calendar. We recognize the Swiss franc (CHF). The Swiss franc is a legal tender of several jurisdictions including Comune di Campione d’Italia of the Italian Republic (Italy), the Swiss Confederation (Switzerland) and the Principality of Liechtenstein.
By accessing this World Wide Web site (this “Service”), you are agreeing to be irrevocably bound, in a legally-binding manner, by the latest version of our Terms and Conditions of Use of Service.
How we collect your personal information
We will collect information about you and your financial position from you (directly and/or via Verifi Identity Service Limited and/or via Lamminaans Corporation and/or via Limelume.com, LLC and/or via WharfWebsite Pty Ltd and/or via Zendesk Inc. and/or via JotForm Inc. and/or via Trulioo Information Services Inc.) and, a service provided by Google LLC from the United States of America, Google Analytics. We do not intentionally collect information from any natural person under thirteen years of age.
Why we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information
We collect and use your personal information for a number of purposes, such as:
- providing benefits, financial services and products or information about those benefits, services and products,
- providing you with information about financial services and products from third-parties we have arrangements with, and
- conducting market or customer satisfaction research.
We also collect and hold personal information as required by law enforcement bodies/agencies and the International Criminal Police Organization (ICPO-INTERPOL) headquartered in the European Union’s French Republic, for example:
- to verify your identity, and
- to assess your capacity to repay a loan.
We may disclose your personal information to other entities such as:
- entities that verify identities,
- lawyers, conveyancers, accountants, brokers, agents and other entities representing you,
- contractors for statement printing and mail out, card and cheque production, market research or direct marketing,
- affiliated product and service suppliers to provide information to you about their services and products,
- mortgage documentation service providers,
- any proposed guarantor of a loan,
- debt collection agencies, lawyers, process servers, and
- law enforcement bodies/agencies of the Commonwealth of Australia (BCAU), and
- law enforcement bodies/agencies of New Zealand (NZ), and
- law enforcement bodies/agencies of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), and
- law enforcement bodies/agencies of the Pacific Community (SPC), and
- law enforcement bodies/agencies of the Sovereign of the United Confederacy of Innovation (UA), and
- law enforcement bodies/agencies of the Council of Europe (COE), and
- law enforcement bodies/agencies of the African Union (AU), and
- law enforcement bodies/agencies of the CIS Collective Security Treaty Organization (ODKB-CSTO), and
- law enforcement bodies/agencies of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO), and
- law enforcement bodies/agencies of the Organization of American States (OAS), and
- our auditors.
How we hold your personal information
We hold your personal information in our systems and we have security systems to guard against unauthorized access to such information with us. We will destroy or de-identify your personal information when we no longer need it.
Making a complaint
If you consider that we have not compiled with the relevant provisions of the APPs or relevant provisions of the Privacy Act 1988, you may make a complaint by contacting Lamminaa Public Trust’s Privacy Officer in the following ways:
- by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by the contact form on the following URL: https://lamminaans.online/contact/
We will deal with your complaint under our internal dispute resolution procedure.
We also participate in an external dispute resolution scheme so that customers not satisfied with our handling of their complaint can take the matter there. We will advise you, when required, how you may contact the external dispute resolution scheme. You can find more information on our complaint and dispute resolution process by contacting Lamminaa Public Trust’s Privacy Officer.
MEGA MALLS LIMITED, a New Zealander (Kiwi) Company, secures and indemnifies, respectively, THE TRUSTEE FOR LAMMINAA PUBLIC TRUST, an Australian Entity with Australian Business Number (ABN) 87398611023 in the British Commonwealth of Australia, and LAMMINAANS CORPORATION, a Corporation incorporated under the State of Delaware in the United States of America with File Number 7793184, and FREDRICK HOLDINGS LIMITED, a Private limited Company in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and THE TRUSTEE FOR LAMMINAA FOUNDERS TRUST, an Australian Entity with Australian Business Number (ABN) 25636672908 in the British Commonwealth of Australia, from and against all legal claims, legal actions, legal proceedings, liabilities, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including legal costs) arising and shall handle disputes and interpretation in accordance to the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce, an organization headquartered in the French Republic and affiliated with the Extraterritoriality of the United Nations, an inter-governmental organization headquartered in the State of New York of the United States of America, and World Trade Organization, an international trade organization headquartered in the Republic and canton of Geneva of the Swiss Confederation (Switzerland).
THE TRUSTEE FOR LAMMINAA PUBLIC TRUST is enrolled with the Australian Government‘s AUSTRAC under AAN 100631577.